Saturday, December 16, 2017

Poinsettia Christmas Card




Inside:


I am back with probably my last card for 2017.  I made this Christmas card with Poinsettia from Imagine That Stamps.  I have been so busy this month that I have used another colored image instead of taking the time to color it myself.  You can find the stamp in the store Here:


Card Recipe:
Cardstock - Card base is SU Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.  White CS is Georgia Pacific.
Inside Sentiment - SU More Merry Messages
Embossing Folder - SU Poinsettia
Punch - Corner Rounder

Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - #209 - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #364 - Anything Christmas Goes/Opt - Glitter
Scrap and Craft Inspiration - #10 - Anything Christmas
Fussy and Fancy - #202 - Christmas
QKR Stampede - #274 - Christmas
CRAFT - #446 - Christmas

Thank you for dropping by and have a crafty day.

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

@d_e_crafts said...

Lovely sentiment, thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge.

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful images, Gale, and a marvelous sentiment! I love it when people remember the reason for the season. :-D I'm so glad to see you playing again this week at QKR Stampede. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.
NanaConnie DT

Suzi Mac said...

A very lovely Christmas creation. Thank you for joining us over at Scrap&Craft.
Merry Christmas
Suzi

Sheryl said...

A lovely card.
Thank you for joining our Christmas Challenge at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Brenda said...

Aren't these colored images wonderful, especially during busy times? Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Nathalie said...

So cute & so chic Christmas card. I love your sentiment. Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie DT