Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Presents


I have had a several wedding showers to go to. So here is the card that I made to go along with the presents. The present stamp is by Deadbeat Designs. I have heat embossed the presents with Stampendous Silver Tinsel embossing powder. I then cut them out. The CS is by Bazzill and the DP is Mr. & Mrs. by Best Creation, Inc. I used 3 different ribbons from my stash to make bows on the three presents (Hot Pink, Light Pink and White). This was a simple card to make and I plan to enter it in these challenges:

Stamps R Us Challenge - Anything Goes

Shelly's Images Challenge - Presents

Paper Cupcakes Challenge - Three's a Charm

Party Time Tuesday Challenge - PTT#31 - Anything Goes!

I hope you like it and thanks so much for dropping by my little stamping corner.

7 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love the heat embossing. Very festive looking.

Shannon White said...

OMGosh this is so clever and so pretty too! Love the embossing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

Unknown said...

LOVE this project Gale! The embossing is just perfect. I am thrilled to tell you that you are our "Top Hat" award winner this week. Please visit our BLOG for all the details and for your Top Hat badge.

Gloria Westerman said...

How clever!!! I love it....and it's so pretty!!! love it....thank you for playing with us at Paper Cupcakes/TMITA

Min said...

Gale - What a lovely card - love the thought you put into this! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Shelly's Images "Garden Party" Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Sonia said...

Hi!
Wonderful Creations! love how you did your card for the challenge. Love it!
Thanks for joining us at TMITA/Paper Cupcakes this week. Hope to see you again.
Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful! Love the heat embossing and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesday!