Sunday, August 7, 2011

Butterfly Wishes


Today I thought I would do something with butterflies. I have a couple great butterfly die cuts that I have been wanting to use. This is one of them by Marianne Designs Creatables. Isn't it just so pretty and delicate looking. I used CS by Stampin Up and the DP is by October Afternoon. The butterfly is out of some yellow CS from my stash and I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist to give it a little shine. I then used some bubble stickers from my stash to put on the body and wings of the butterfly. I used the Spellbinder Nestabilities Oval and Scalloped Oval die cuts. I also used the butterfly embossing folder from Craft Concepts. The flower is by Prima. The sentiment I typed up and punched it out with Stampin Up punches.

I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - #50 - Flutterbies!

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - #78 - In the Garden

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC165 - Sketch

Little Miss Muffett Challenge - #15 - Outside the Die Cut

Catch the Bug Challenge - August Anything Goes

Little Claires's Challenge - #11 - Things With Wings

Sentimental Sundays Challenge - #67 - Flowers!

Thanks once again for stopping by and I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty card indeed, love your colour combo and your butterfly is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the little miss muffet challenge. hugs Donna x

Cleota said...

Beautiful card! Love the butterfly and the papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

Cleota
DT Member

Scrappy said...

Great flower on a lovely card!LOVe your attemtion to detail! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will join us again soon!

Scrappy - Bugaboo DT

papertrails leaver said...

wow this is pretty! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our flower challenge. :-) Amy